Friday, May 09, 2008

Check your Pacemakers

Uh-oh folks. Brace yourselves. Two posts in three days. That might be more than I've posted so far in 2008. But I'm sure you'll forgive me.
Just wanted to show you the newest member of our house. The family that I work for won this puppy in an auction for charity. She follows me around everywhere and we are new bff's. According to my twelve-year-old, that means best-friends-forever.
Don't forget to read my other post, located directly below this one!!
Happy Weekend, friends!












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, but our Suki is WAY cuter :p

Anonymous said...

by the way - impressive accomplishment!

~~anna~~ said...

2 posts in 1 week! WOW! The dog is adorable....and who gets the job of training the puppy???

lyndie said...

like the puppy pics. she/he looks so fuzzy and soft, and nice floppy ears. will she/he get to be very big? does it have a name?

Regi said...

Do you know what kind it is? I think its adorable

Lauren Mott said...

She is a labradoodle....cross between a labrador and a poodle:)
We JUST named her last night after much debate....Loona. The family has a property in NH named Loon Point, and also the puppy stays up to howl at the moon. So its fitting:)

~~anna~~ said...

Love the name, but the staying up to howl at the moon might make it a bit less attractive after a while! ha!

Charity said...

We've been talking (and talking and talking) about getting a labradoodle someday for the kiddos!!! I'm thinking your pictures just sold me on the idea. :-)

cats, horses and babies said...

I can't decide who is cuter, the boyfriend or the puppy :) It's good to know you are doing good.
Heather T.